Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SANA Super Hard Massage Gel



There are so many famous products in Japan and SANA's Super Hard Massage Gel is one them. The collection of massage products for toning and making skin smooth is also known as SANA Esteny. The one I have here is the Super Hard Massage Gel which has lots of chili pepper ingredients and marine extracts for exfoliating. It helps smooth everything down while the gel heats up as you massage in an upward circular motion. This one is particularly aimed for tummy, thighs and calves. There are many others for legs and another one to target the tummy. Unfortunately, I have used this product up so there are no pictures of the exfoliating beads and the gel up close. So this review may be a little on the boring side.

The target area that I was focusing on was mainly my thighs and tummy. I used it at least twice a week and it only took a medium sized squirt of it to cover my whole body. I found that when in the shower the gel gets pretty slippery so there should be caution when squirting it out. I had some major accidents when I squirted too much and wasted a bit. Good thing is that this gel is inexpensive so it didn't really matter too much to me. The best thing about the gel is that you can immediately feel the results. Skin feels tight and is smooth to the touch. People use this to slim down so it's probably similar and comparable to a cellulite scrub. I love the fact that I actually felt scrubbing and the heat felt really refreshing. I really loved using it so I probably would purchase this again when I see it. Currently I am using the normal Sana Esteny Citrus Massage Gel which I will review a little later.

Pros: Makes skin feel soft and tight. Inexpensive!
Cons: A bit slippery!

No comments: