Monday, July 21, 2008

SANA EXTRA LARGE MASCARA




I'm back with another SANA product! This is their EXTRA LARGE MASCARA. It's selling point is the huge volume and curl effect it gives with one coat. It's a fiber mascara that coats at least 15 fibers on one lash which gives you fuller and longer lashes. They have english site on the official page for this mascara but I clipped the graphic and posted here for those who wanted to see directly. Basically the fibers get sucked into the brush bristols and get evenly distributed with a roll-zig-zag application. Sounds good? I think so too! The brush is a pretty average shaped/sized one. It's comparable to the Maybelline Volume ones. This mascara only has one colour and is super water/sweat resistant.



The shots of my eye before putting on a single coat. I did not curl my eyelashes here but they seem a bit curled which makes me think my lashes are splitting! Must buy and try those eye lash treatments. These are your pretty average asian eyelashes. Short, sparse and curl-less.


Here are shots of my eye with curling(from curler) and 1 coat of the SANA EXTRA LARGE MASCARA. You can really see the difference. It wasn't hard to apply nor was it messy. However, I wasn't incredibly happy with the result. Just more than average. BUT, I must say one thing that this mascara is incredibly hard to remove! It's like most fiber mascaras but tougher! It really lived up to it's name of being water/sweat resistant! Even oil based makeup remover didn't work so well. Do we have a breakthrough or what?!

Pros: Long lasting, waterproof, sweat-resistant (at your own risk!)
Cons: Hard to remove, slight bit clumpy

2 comments:

make me beautiful said...

Thanks posting this! I was looking into this mascara x

Eliza said...

Hello there!

I'm glad you enjoyed the post!