Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記) Apple Mask(蘋果面膜)




Here is another one from 我的美麗日記! This time it's the 蘋果 mask! This mask is aimed for people with oily sections on their face and enlarged pores. The aim is to minimize the pores and give a clear complexion.

First off, I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS MASK! Crisp clean apple scent for the face that isn't too childish and not too aromatic. The funny thing about this mask is that it says "Apple Polyphenol Mask" which basically is a Vitamin P mask. Vitamin P? What on earth? Vitamin P is just another word for antioxidants. After a long day at work and a full on oiled up face, this mask is great to try! The scent relaxes me and it makes my skin feel so soft afterwards! Very heavenly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Help me Eliza

I want to try these but would first like to know if these are sheet type masks?