Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記) Aloe Vera Mask(蘆薈面膜)




My skin has been very oily these days due to the amount of work I do during the summer. I have also started to wear more makeup than my usual lately as well as I like to go out and have fun. That meaning lots of oil built up on loads of bronzer powder and coverups. The good thing is that I have switched up from my winter line-up of makeup from foundation to tinted moisturizer! Light weight and great! Have you changed your line-up yet?

By having oily skin, I also have the problem of irritated skin from the makeup. So today I decided to try 我的美麗日記's 蘆薈面膜. Although it's not for sensitive skin directly, the mask is for all skin types that are dry and have enlarged pores. Dry skin type and enlarged pores? Does that make a lot of sense? Sort of. Well, a mask is a mask! The Aloe mask has a very nice floral scent(which I assume is to represent aloe) and the texture of the mask is no different from the others. Very "juicy" and packed with moisture! It left my skin feeling really soft and the pores were noticeably smaller! Another hit from 我的美麗日記!!

No comments: