Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chocoable EpiPack for face




Chocoable EpiPack for face mask is currently a top seller in Japan and Taiwan. It is famous for it's luxurious rich chocolate smell and spa quality of a mask. This mask is a peel-off one that is good for removing dead skin, unclogging pores, and revealing clear and brighter skin. There are some that say it also removes facial hair but no, it doesn't.


Here is a picture of me actually using the mask on my face. As you can see I apply it all over but around the eyes and lips area. The layer I also put on is also not a thick layer and it still does a good job. The mask smells so good! It's almost comparable to slapping a huge amount of yummy rich chocolate pudding. Makes me want to lick it off!


This is the excess of the mask after peeling it off. It's easy to know when to take off the mask as it hardens when it's done so you can enjoy more without having to keep checking if it's done or not. But I have to say, it's really painful to peel it off. It's like waxing your entire face and slowly removing the strips. The results are AMAZING! Smooth and a slightly brighter face for me. The pain of the mask is totally worth it because you can see changes in your skin within 1-2 applications! Try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems awesome!
Would you happen to know where to get it (NOT online, I mean)?

I live in Japan now, but I went like 7 large drug stores and maybe 4 smaller ones, but I couldn't find it. The store people didn't even recognize the product.

-MC
magi-chu@hotmail.com