Wednesday, January 16, 2008

美肌一族 Bihada Ichizoku White Birch Powder




The third Lovelabo's Bihada Ichizoku bath powder from my collection! This is the White Birch Bath Powder with the face of Bihada Rumiko. This is Sara Bihada(the main character)'s beautiful mother. What a beauty, eh? The name of the packet is not the same but it's from the same brand and line.


The White Birch powder has a really nice earthy smell to it and the powder is so interesting with the brownish dirt coloured with some white specks on it.


As you can see, the powder turns the tub really muddy. I almost felt my tub was really dirty just by looking at it. It's somewhat has the onsen feel from Japan. The traditional ones.

The white specks "exploded" and made some of these cloudy "puddles" which made the bath look really cool but they quickly disappeared after I stepped in.

Overall, I wouldn't say this one was one of the more enjoyable ones compared to the previous ones. Not outstanding but it's not bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While in my generous mood, I bought some of these back for my sister.....I wish I never gave them to her as she never takes baths!! (more of a shower type)

Dammit!