Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NATURAL JUJU 100% Aloe Vera Cream



NATURAL JUJU sounds like it's part of the AQUAJUJU line but I'm actually not sure where it is from as I cannot view the certain line on the website. I'm only assuming it's a newer version of the current one they have listed.


NATURAL JUJU 100% ALOE VERA is a cream that is both colourless and odorless. Aloe Vera cream is usually for people who have sensitive skin or to heal irritation/burns. It works perfectly for sun burns by giving it moisture and cooling down the sensation. With that being said, there isn't a cooling effect to it but it soothes down the area for you with 100% juice from the aloe vera plant.


I have been having quite a horrible skin reaction due to the weather change and my horrible department bought cream(since I ran out of my AQUAJUJU) so I decided to put in another order for a 2nd jar of AQUAJUJU but I saw the NATURAL JUJU and was intrigued to try it since it was all natural. Overall, it's a pretty nice cream to use. It doesn't irritate my skin and it keeps all parts hydrated. A little really goes a long way just like the AQUAJUJU. I would definitely try this and other aloe vera creams out there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eliza!

Wow!! This sounds nice...I just bought some on line for my BF, can't wait for it to get here!

It looks like it has a nice texture

Anonymous said...


Aloe vera

is a product for every type of skin. it is a natural food flavoring and gives the result in few weeks. There is no side effects on any type skin aloe is a very highly effective in treating like pimples.I was used since last six months and give the results. so i am very happy to use this products.

Sleepy Beauty said...

Really want to try it, but dont see it selling in Singapore.