Monday, May 12, 2008

Lavshuca Summer Gradually Compact Collection




Hello again! I haven't been on much these months but I'm back with a new collection from Lavshuca!

This is Lavshuca Summer Gradually Compact in 01 and 02. These are limited edition palettes for the summer of 2008! They come in sleek tin cases and have 6 eyeshadows each. It is pretty evident that each 3 of the shades are to provide a day and night look. On the back of each outer box shows a little suggestion in how to use the palette.



This palette is 01 Shiny Sand Beach. This is the "warm" set of the two. The first 3 colours are more bright and pigmented while the last 3 are more dark and gloomy(?) to form a beachy summery eyes which is almost a new take on smokey eyes. I think black smoke eyes is a bit extreme for the summer so I just love the browness and bronze in this collection! I have tested the colours on the back of my hand from left to right of the palette.


This palette is 02 Windy Aqua Beach. The "cooler" side of the 2, I thought would be awesomeness but really it isn't a big wow-factor for me. I actually wish I hadn't gotten it but I have it now. It features a bunch of blues, a green and some nude. Most are pigmented that it's so light that it isn't really much to apply and layer it on. Again, not really happy about my purchase.


Overall, these limited editions are pretty much the same as the normal palettes they have but in prettier packaging and the fact that there is a "limited edition" labeled on it makes it more appealing. I honestly love the 01 Shiny Sand Beach one the most. At least it is the better of the 2.

No comments: