Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Diary of Beauty(我的美麗日記) Red Wine Mask(紅酒面膜)


我的美麗日記 is really popular in the Taiwan market right now and I'm lucky enough to try it out. I never heard of this line of masks until I went to the grocery store one day to shop. The packaging is quite simple and cute. I love that they have so many masks at a fairly cheap price that can cater to multiple skin types. I bought the Red Wine and the Yogurt one. I have an itch to try the rest especially the pearl one.


The first one I tried was the Red Wine(紅酒) one which is aimed to tighten and help your skin with circulation. Supposedly something more about anti-oxidants and clear skin. I heard that this one is quite famous out of the bunch of masks they put out. Red Wine? How does that not sound attractive? It's quite rare in my opinion. I loved the smell and the quality of the mask a lot. It smelt like a sweet red wine and the mask wasn't heavy at all. It gave a really nice soft cooling effect to the skin. What I was left after the 30 minute application was really soft skin. I like that this mask isn't drying at all either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Eliza,

I am in Oregon. Can you please tell me where can I buy these masks?

Thank you!