Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LOVE BATH ♥ - 3 Days of Delightful Beauty




LOVE BATH ♥ Bath Salts is kind of like a love story series aimed for young women that want to feel pretty and more attractive. The illustrations on the package and the bath salt packaging is awfully cute and the whole idea of sexy is really subtle but there. As you can see, there are 3 packets in one box which I think are meant to be used in 3 consecutive days(at least that's what I have in mind). In this particular one:

Day 1: Chocolate
Day 2: Mango
Day 3: Citrus


So I did not use this bath box in 3 consecutive days. More like once a month, sort of. Busy girl got busy with things in life. I finally had the chance to try Day 2 the other day. This one is the Mango one which I find is a very odd scent for a bath. Ok, it's not odd but just not common. This bath has some rice particles, quince enzymes and fruit essences.


As you can see, the powder turns the tub into a very deep yellow orange colour. The smell is wonderful too but not overpowering. I expected a fruity scent but it was more of a mango milkshake scent. Maybe almost artificial to some people. I liked it though but the smell faded within minutes of bathing.

No comments: