Wednesday, January 2, 2008

AQUAJUJU AQUAMOIST Vitamin C Cream



AQUAJUJU is a very famous skincare brand in Japan for their moisturizing cream formulas. Their products contain Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin that can give and keep the moisture to your skin.


AQUAJUJU AQUAMOIST Vitamin C Cream is a light gel cream which is also slightly runny so not a whole much needs to be applied at once. Because of the Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin, there is the natural smells of earthy volcano smells. Almost like the scent you would smell at a
n outdoor onsen in Japan. The added vitamin C in this cream is for whitening purposes. The cream also can prevent and reduce wrinkles and freckles.


As you can see I have almost finished my jar of AQUAJUJU AQUAMOIST Vitamin C Cream because I just love it! The jar has lasted me for about 2 months because you only really need to use 2 dots to cover your face. After putting it on, my face feels nice and soft because it sinks it right away which tells me it works for moisturizing the face, however, I've never really noticed much about the whitening part. So I would say, get the normal kind because it doesn't really make a difference.

1 comment:

wen said...

hello!
i read thru ur reviews for all the aquajuju creams u have, do u think that they'll be suitable for oily skin too?