Friday, June 18, 2010

LUNASOL Nail Finish

Hello again! I just wanted to share some more of my mini-LUNASOL collection. I'm not very keen on buying expensive nail polish but I used to have a thing for Shiseido's pN line. I have a lot of the colours from that line and I do secretly wish they would have that again so I could keep my collection going. Well, a few months back... I was online browsing other beauty blogs and saw some nail finish swatches. I believe it's Yuki's Lazy Channel blog. I remember saving the picture of her swatches too! These swatches were amazing! It made me have to have these nail finishes from LUNASOL. They were pricey but I decided to dish out and try to create the same looks. In the end, I ended up getting:

35 Shining Sheer Rose
36 Shining Deep Black
37 Shining Milky Clear
As you can tell.. these are all very glittery and beautiful. Today I'm only going to show you 2 of them though because I have yet to work the black one. It's hard to paint dark nails! I can never get them to appear "smooth". I did a gradient look with the 37 as a base and layered 35 twice on top.

21 comments:

湘嬌湘嬌 said...

Keep in contact. Good Luck..................................................

AlfredoN_Schmucker0許許 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

玫友 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

凱文凱文 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

羅承霞 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

woo ~ woo ~ thx alotsˋε ˊ..................................................................

恩如 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~............................................................

林欣季林欣季 said...

我又來看你囉~加油^^ 祝你天天順利開心..................................................................

張怡 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!............................................................

江美娟江美娟 said...

天氣涼了~要注意身體喔@~@............................................................

致念致念 said...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

蕙春蕙春 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

許惠吟許惠吟 said...

Quality is better than quantity.............................................................

楊容茂楊容茂 said...

只用微笑說話的人,才能擔當重任。................................................

敬周喜 said...

良好的開端,已是成功的一半。..................................................

凱許倫 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................

陳吳孟木吳孟木湘枝 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1615 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone..................................................................

said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................

王雅俊 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................