Monday, February 2, 2009

Mascara Monday: Fiberwig Mascara


Fiberwig Mascara is the mother of all fiber mascaras out there! I've personally have seen it around many times but never got to try the original. I have the newer edition that promises a bigger and better boost in length. It pretty much works the same as the MJ one that I have reviewed recently. It attaches fibers to your bare lashes and slowly builds a bridge to create a fuller and lengthier crown of lashes. The best part is that fiber mascaras are so easy to remove too! You don't even need the oil eye remover!


Here is my uncurled, plain, short, sparse and straight eyelash.


The results really speak for themselves! I really like the effect it had on my lashes but the only thing is the actual "sheen"/texture of the mascara on my lashes. I find it having this real black gritty and hard look which isn't quite natural and the black is extreme that it looks obvious that I put something on. In comparison, I would much rather prefer the MJ one over the Fiberwig. I do, however, want to try the brown one they have. I suspect that one will be very natural looking! Must look for it! Another thing about this mascara is that removing it is a breeze! All it takes is some warm water and some gentle strokes of a puff. I also realize that rubbing your eyes can remove it all because I did it once by mistake! I forgot I had the mascara on! So thumbs up on easy removal!

Pros: Lengthy and voluminous, easy to remove
Cons: hard/gritty dark black, too easy to remove!

Please come back for more:

No comments: