Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JUJU TOSEKKI Cream


Having just finished my last Aquamoist cream, I was on the look for a new face cream. Luckly, the JUJU brand is on the right track and have been releasing some new variations of the famous moistful creams that I love so much! I decided to try their latest in the whitening collection known as JUJU TOSEKKI. This one is different from the whitening one because this one actually uses all natural Chinese oriental herb extracts for both moisture and whitening properties. Now, I don't really need the whitening abilities but I just like to try everything from the brand because it has never failed!


Now this is slightly different from the past JUJU creams that I have used because the entire consistancy and look for the cream is incredibly different! The cream comes in slightly smaller container than the usual. The cream has a weird pearl glossy colour tint to it which made me think of some kind of glitter cream but fear not! It isn't. It's supposed to make the skin more elastic (apparently) according to the site. The pearl finish does quickly go away as you smooth the cream onto the face. The finish when the cream is completely "dissolved" is a nice shiny smooth look. It actually looks pretty nice! It gives your skin a satiny finish to it. The cream is also the thickest of all the creams they have as it's really for the winter time (the plastic box has snowflakes all over it). Another bonus feature of the cream is that it has the UV control which will prevent wrinkles, sun spots and freckles. This cream does not have SPF though! It just bounces everything off with the pearlness! I definetely like the look that the cream gives me and the UV control thing sounds nice. The thickeness is alright for me and it's not too oily either. The only problem I really have this cream is the horrible plastic-like smell. There is no scent to it so the oriental herb extracts make it smell like plastic. I suppose I have to get used to it. All JUJU products does not have any scents or colour added to it.

Pros: Very moisturizing, nice pearl finish, award winning formula, chinese oriental extracts!
Cons: Horrible natural scent!

3 comments:

Eka said...

I'm not a big fan of face creams but this one sounds interesting. :)

Fifi said...

I'm interested in this brand. Will the aloe one be good for my oily skin? I live in Indonesia and it's pretty humid here. I need a good moisturizer that feels light on my face :)

Eliza said...

Hi Fifi!
Thanks for visiting my blog! The aloe one is very good but it is a bit oily. I would probably recommend one of the other Aquamoist Gel creams for oily skin. Those are not so heavy. Hope that helps!