Wednesday, January 21, 2009

O'slee Clear Spa Sleeping Mask


I'm not really familiar with the brand O'slee but it has come out with quite a number of good sleeping masks. I've never used a sleeping mask before but I found the price wasn't so bad to try this so I did. This one is specifically called the Clear Spa Sleeping Mask. It has four important components to the mask which are purifying, hydrating, relaxing and more anti-oxidants. It purifies to make the skin more absorbent to nutrients and moisture. It also has a rose scent to it so that when you apply it at night, you can relax with the calming scent while drifting off to sleep. The way a sleeping mask works is very simple: wash face, apply a small quarter size on the face(a thin layer) and sleep! Rinse in the morning and then you're ready to go! That sounded real cool but in reality, it's kind of icky. The gel does take quite a while to sink into the skin which makes me confined to sleeping on my back(I'm a side sleeper) and I found it extremely sticky even after in the morning so it is very appropriate to wash the face. The results aren't good nor bad. I skin does feel very soft and the I did get very good sleep too from the rose scent but the confined sleeping position really bothered me.

Pros: Smells good, great concept, soft skin in the morning, fairly cheap
Cons: Sticky, mess on pillows/covers, not much of difference

No comments: