Sunday, February 3, 2008

KATE Eye Shadow




KATE Eye Shadow Palettes are quite famous for it's quality for it's price. This one I have here is one of their palettes in BK-1. I remember specifically choosing this one for the light smoky eye effect for every day. They have quite a few of these palettes lined up but in different shapes but similar colours. I quite like this one because of the dark to light effect. I'm really pining for the pink one too!


This is as it would appear from looking down on the palette. The black shimmer is a wet pigmented shadow that could be worn as shadow or as a liner. The next 3 are greyish shades that build up the light smokey eye. These are very powdery shimmer finishes. The last one is a white shimmery cream shadow. It can be worn alone or as a base for the entire lid before applying the others.


Here is the look your eye should have if you apply the entire palette on. Looks quite stunning, eh? I love it! I tend to get lazy these days and just wear the base and liner. For the price and quality.. it's totally worth it!

No comments: